||20 Days (Saturdays)
||English (with Sinhala Explanation)
|Date of Commencement
||Refer Yearly Calendar
||TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR TEXTILE & APPAREL - 2016 DIPLOMA & CERTIFICATES (PDF)
||Pass in GCE (O/L) with Mathematics and English and two passes at GCE (A/L) Examination & industrial experience.
- To provide technical know how for the enhancement of the trouble free production flow process in textile mills.
- To offer opportunity for getting technical qualifications for career development.
- Final Results
- To pave the path to enter the Diploma level programme.
- To upgrade the personal competency level to solve technical problems.
- Basic Chemistry
- Fibre Science
- Yarn & Fabric Manufacturing Processes
- Quality of water and water treatments (influent and effluent)
- Pretreatment processes
- Textile Dyeing Technology
- Textile Printing Technology
- Colour Theory and Colour Matching
- Textile Finishing Technology
- Technical Problems in Textile Dyeing & Printing Processes.